More than 500 dentists participated in the most recent Aula DENTAID course held in the cities of Cusco and Lima (Peru).
Entitled Technological Advances in Periodontal Healthcare, these training sessions focused on discussing the latest advances related to oral hygiene and maintenance of periodontal and peri-implant health, covering from the most scientific aspects to the clinical implications for practitioners and patients. The courses were given by doctors Alberto Massoli, Rubén León, Xavier Calvo and Andrés Pascual.
The dentists attending gave a very high rating to this activity for its high scientific level and for providing quality training in the field of Periodontal Healthcare.
For most patients, using a quality toothbrush is considered the key to the successful performance of good dental hygiene. However, comprehensive oral care requires the use of chemical components found in toothpastes and mouthwashes, because these help to protect teeth and gums by providing different benefits depending on their composition. In this regard, VITIS offers a wide range of products to satisfy people with multiple needs.
Mechanical cleaning with a toothbrush can effectively clean only 60% of the tooth surface, while the remaining 40% corresponds to the interproximal area. [Leer más]
VITIS® continues to expand its product line for optimal daily oral hygiene by launching a new brush: VITIS® compact. Its reduced size makes it easy to always have on hand, without sacrificing the distinctive high quality of VITIS® brushes. [Leer más]